⇐ BACK TO IMPACT INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2023 SPEAKERS
Michael is currently the Chief Impact Officer at NorthStar Impact Funds and the founding director of independent Responsible Investment advisory firm, Peakview Strategy.
He has over 30 years of experience in large complex corporates working with the most senior level executives and their teams.
He is currently an adviser specialising in:
- Impact Investing – impact management and measurement, and thematic areas of expertise in ocean impact, plastics and circularity, regen agriculture, trees and soils.
- Responsible investment (RI) – RI strategy, from ESG integration to Impact investing. Net Zero targets and pathways, climate change and TCFD, biodiversity and TFND, ISSB and outcomes measurement.
- Corporate Sustainability – strategy, execution and projects, and impact measurement.
- Masters in Sustainability Leadership – University of Cambridge
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Economics – University of Cape Town
- Certified Practicing Accountant (ASCPA), AICD, FINSIA